Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme
NUEVO PROYECTO DE FORMACIÓN ONLINE
Kalcker Institute

TEMA: Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube)

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 2 años 1 mes antes #92

Adjuntos:
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: jorgepato, Ángel Blanco, Artheo, María sp, JoseUCruz, Izzar, ARBOLEDA, Fran Val, freddyespin, Cima y 13 persona(s) más.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Última Edición: Post by andreas.

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 1 año 7 meses antes #1807

Tengo el Sodium Chloride 25% en polvo... cuanta agua debo usar para diluir con 35 gramos  ?
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: andreas, AlexanderCasillo, rordrig

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 1 año 7 meses antes #1893

Sodium Chloride es sal común.....NaCl .....no sirve
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Freddycarrasco, Ángel Blanco, GUSTAVO LÓPEZ, cam, Karyreza, Abuelo Mateo, Tere ponce, KMC, Tranquility

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8499

Im in. Thanks for the help. Ok, on to my question, which you did not address in the video. 

I got sodium chlorite powder (80%), and Hydrochloric acid liquid. Also distilled water. I have no idea in what quantities to mix it. I see the bottles, but no idea how you made them. They are not for sale anywhere; so I will have to make it myself from scratch. 
How many milliliters are the bottles, and how much should I put in of both and mix 
with distilled water? 
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8502

One more question. Could use an address where I can buy these strips. 

Glass jar I can buy at Ikea I guess. Ive seen them there. 
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8503

To 80 percent chlorite you must leave it at 28 percent, for that you put 175 grams of sodium chlorite per 325 grams of warm distilled water, stirring until it has a slight yellow color and there are no solid remains at the bottom, you must do it in a container of glass and shake with a plastic spoon, I then put it every 100 grams in a molecular breaker but at home it is not so necessary.For the acid, you have to know if it is hydrochloric and at what percentage you have it, and then leave it at the approximate 4 percent.do not worry if you have the approximate per cent left, test the reaction that it remains amber.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: RalfSchooneveld

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8504

Thank you for your fast reply. 
I have a magnetic stirrer with hotplate. 
What would you regard as ''warm''? 

May I assume you yourself use 500ml dropper bottles? 
I haven't purchased containers yet. If you are suggesting 500ml, I will purchase 500ml glass bottles 
with pipettes, maybe. Cant seem to find any proper containers on 500ml, only these high grade plastic. 

Might have to get 2 glasscontainers with a cork. Just thinking out loud here. 

Sodium chlorite
So per 1Liter of solution. Basically 350 gram sodium chlorite, together with 650ml distilled water. 
Which for 100ml solution would come down to. 35 gram sodium chlorite with 65ml distilled water. 

Hydrochloric acid 
I got one from home depot. ''Hydrochloric acid <10%  (500ml bottle). Also use this to make Copper chloride. 
Any suggestions on how to dilute this?
I got this pdf on how to dilute things,. but it makes no sense to me. 
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8505

Nevermind about the test strips. I found them. 
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8506

Somebody gave me a shop with other test strips for chlorine dioxide, other than 500ppm. I wonder what would be most practical. Ive never made chlorine dioxide (yet). 
Adjuntos:

Última Edición: Post by RalfSchooneveld.

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8507

Ikea Korgen, smallest I can find so far. 
0.5 L. 

Is that the same you use Andreas? 
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8510

Hydrochloric acid. You think I can use this?
---
Example of how to make a 4% HCl solution :• Buy 1 liter of 25% HCl solution• Add distilled water. How much:Divide 25 by 4 = 6,256,25 – 1 (HCl we had) = 5,25L distilled water to addIf that is not making sense to you, then find someone who can provide you with a 4% HCL solution.(Do NOT use a HCL solution stronger than 4%, as anything above 4% is too strong - and very dangerous.)
---
Divide 10% by 4% ?
= 2.5 
But why does he subtract 1, ''HCl he had''? 

Then there is this pdf from University of Kent. Also makes no sense to me. 

How much is the pH of a 4% solution of HCl acid? I got a pH meter. 
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8511

Im stealing his stuff, but I am stuck as well.

10%/4% = 2.5
2.5 parts. 
1 part Hcl 10% (100ml)
1.5 part distilled water (150ml on concentrate)
Total 250ml
Is this how it goes? This makes no sense to me, bro. XD The other videos work with Moles, I have no idea how many Moles my Hcl is.
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8515

If you use it to make the CDS there is no problem with the percentage of the acid because they even use it at 8 percent, for the CD between 4 and 5 it does not cause discomfort, keep in mind that to be more exact the dilutions are used in grams and not in ml or cc.Keep in mind that we also add water to that reaction, which greatly reduces the percentage, and if you want to do it to sell, to be more exact, look for a good chemist.

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8516

learn to defend yourself with what you have, it will not come out exactly but it works.

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8517

Ok, then I assume, by the numbers, that this formula will do. Just gonna buy glassware and try this. 

10%/4% = 2.5
2.5 parts.
1 part Hcl 10% (100ml) / 100g
1.5 part distilled water (150ml on concentrate) / 150g
Total 250ml

I think this formula is the same as the Kent university, only this guy makes more sense. The kent formula is in contradiction to what they thought me in school. They make it look fancy, but it causes confusion. No matter. Now I know. This is why I need a studio and make my own content. The other videos on youtube cause more confusion than solutions. 
I will dilute it with use anyway. So even if I fucked up and got 8%, will still not kill me....theoretically. Thanks, bro. 
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 4 semanas antes #8518

Anyone know the method of using electrolyses instead of a glass mason jar for making chlorine dioxide?
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 3 semanas antes #8522

Found new test strips that seem to exceed 500ppm. 
Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 3 semanas antes #8529

el clorito de sodio al 25 no sirve pues tiene un 75 por cien de excipientes desconocidos. 

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 3 semanas antes #8530

It would be very expensive, better buy the device in medalab

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 3 semanas antes #8531

this good follow the video instructions to check

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 3 semanas antes #8532

I do not know medalab. Are you talking about the electrolyze? 

I happened to have found a device today. 

zapper.cz/eshop/en/domu/87-generator-clo2-small.html

Adjuntos:

Como hacer CDS fácilmente - Español Reloaded ( tras ser borrado por Youtube) 3 meses 3 semanas antes #8539

Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo.
Contact with Elena
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: thissoundsgood, RalfSchooneveld

• Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.347 segundos