Your welcome, Invited
Remember

TOPIC: Central Affairs from Bolivia, interview with Andreas Kalcker

Central Affairs from Bolivia, interview with Andreas Kalcker 4 days 4 hours before #3059

The following user said thanks: RosaMa

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Central Affairs from Bolivia, interview with Andreas Kalcker 3 days 19 hours before #3062

This happened a few minutes ago: I have attached the link to this same interview, although with the Youtube address, to the email of a friend and, while she is watching it, tachán ... 'disappears' in front of your own eyes.

Just as they had previously deleted the excellent video where A. Kalcker and two other doctors were talking, one of them dr. Mauricio Acevedo: In the listing: Doctors say about CDS Posted 11 Jun 2020 22:38 PM by Andreas:
23. XNUMX) "2 Argentine doctors talk to Kalcker about CDS. They didn't know him" https://youtu.be/GTLQGvLnVnw

M. Acevedo and another doctor contacted Kalcker as a result of "the abundant positive testimonies that were coming to them from different doctors from very different parts of the world"Regarding the treatment of Covid. This video was extremely informative, and there could not be a more objective and rigorous talk between professionals than this one. CENSORED? Blessed Saint Barbara ...

I, who am new to 'this' (I am in the period of personal experimentation), cannot not consider this action of the black hand as, of course, a confirmatory element of the validity / effectiveness of the product (when its safety is more than verified). Those of you who have been around this for a longer time, I do not think that this deletion will surprise you (I see that you say that it comes long), but checking it like this, so blatantly, by myself, has been a shock... what a shit the thing! Really, before I thought it couldn't be like that, "so exaggerated" ... Come on, no.

Please, someone has another link where this video can be retrieved? (the one from the talk with the two doctors) I would be very interested in getting it back.

Thanks and best regards,
RosaMa

Central Affairs from Bolivia, interview with Andreas Kalcker 3 days 18 hours before #3063

The censorship established when naming words like Andreas Kalcker or CDS, on Facebook, YouTube and other platforms is so impressive, that everything related to it is removed. Even groups with thousands of members who run out of information.

We will try to recover the interview.

I leave you the official channel where some uncensored interviews are kept: Lbry Andreas Kalcker Channel
The following user said thanks: RosaMa

Central Affairs from Bolivia, interview with Andreas Kalcker 3 days 17 hours before #3068

• Page:
Time to load the page: 0.125 seconds